NRESC Cooperative Pricing is Here for 2022-2023 Purchases!
What items will be available?
• Dell Desktops
• Dell Monitors (24 inches)
• Dell Monitors (27 inches)
• Dell Laptop (14 inches)
• Dell Chromebook (Student Edition, 11 inches)
• Dell Chromebook (Teacher Edition, 13 inches)
• Dell Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo
What are the next steps on the Commission’s part?
• Starting during the week of April 17, Brian Zinn (NRESC Director of Technology) and his team will reach out to gauge interest in the items offered.
• After the technology department gathers an approximate wish list from participating districts, the Commission will be able to get the best price available.
What are your next steps?
• If you have already passed a board resolution to purchase through our cooperative pricing system, you can wait for Brian Zinn to reach out directly or you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and 973-614-8585 (Ext. 101).
• If you are NOT part of the Commission’s cooperative pricing system, please contact Debbie Rubestello in our business office at 973-614-8585 (Ext. 116) and she can provide you with the board resolution template and other pertinent information.
What does the Commission intend to offer in 2023-2024?
• In 2023-2024, the Commission intends to offer many more items (for example, Apple products) and services (for example, video and/or phone systems).