The NRESC has been approved as a Day Habilitation and therapy service provider by the New Jersey Department of Developmental Disabilities. Second Home Day Habilitation Center provides both in-person and virtual day habilitation services to enrolled participants. The NRESC has been approved to provide occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy for post-21 adults. Such therapies are anticipated to be provided in-person.
- DDD COVID-19 Information
- DDD Re-Opening Requirements
- Second Home Participant COVID-19 Screening Form
- Second Home COVID-19 Plan of Action
- Second Home 2021-2022 Calendar
- Second Home Vision & Mission Statements
- Adult Special Services: Notice of Privacy Practices
On March 11, 2021, Dr. Nicholas Vancheri, NRESC Superintendent of Schools, and Mrs. Danielle Casolaro, NRESC Supervisor of Adult Special Services, led a successful ribbon-cutting ceremony for the community. Also on hand to help open the new facility were Dr. Michele Pillari, NRESC Board President and Woodland Park Public Schools Superintendent, and Mayor Chris Vergano of the Township of Wayne. For more details, click here.